Vincenzo Longo Realtor
You loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, I do too. They’re like cardboard stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting about awards and accomplishments you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving you what you want — real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now.
Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes. Without question. I realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible.
I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are you?
Depends on who you ask. If you ask certain agents who have stood between my clients and their real estate goals, they’ll probably say “yes”. A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people’s opinion falls somewhere in the middle.
Here’s what I can tell you:
I’m honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of my core values. Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need?
These are “strong suits” of mine:
- Residential Buyers (First-time or twenty first-time!)
- Residential Sellers (Looking to move-up or downsize)
- New Home Construction
- Really, anything residential…
If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact me anyway. If I can’t help, I can get you referred to another agent who can.
What kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, I’m pretty good at cooking (I make a mean lasagna!), and I’m not too Shabby at gardening (I’ve been told I have a green thumb).
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
- (Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days.)
- Consistent Communication.
- Patience! (A much-needed skill in this business!)
What do clients think of you?
My clients are better suited to answer this for you. Here’s what some of them have said.
- I have worked with a few real estate professionals in my day, but Vincenzo is the best – hands down. He is knowledgeable about the area and he is very responsive to the needs of his customers. He is very personable and professional, too. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again and would enthusiastically recommend him to my friends and family.
- Vince is very kind, patient and very efficient, sent many properties, and found us exactly what we were looking for. Always called back within a reasonable time with the answer to our questions. Took time to go look at the properties of interest. Thank you for your hard work!
- From the first phone call, Vincenzo was there was there for me, He is honest and trustworthy and ANYONE who deals with him will not be disappointed, I’m so happy I found him!!